Douglas-Westwood conducts specialized executive briefings, often sponsored by the organization’s human resources development team, specifically tailored to the client’s needs and interests and drawing from our data modelling and analysis offering unique market insight from the client’s perspective. Typically, this delivery method suits organizations whose aim is to educate and inform a larger group of team-members typically sized 15-40. The briefing, dependent on scope and breadth, is in duration of 1-2 days and is delivered by a team of DW senior staff members in the organization’s location of choice.
- New recruit generalized and more in-depth market briefings
- Review of competitive landscape
- Market dynamics interpretation; future customer/buyer landscape assessment, equipment/service requirements forecasts
- Macro sub-sector specific market updates
- Specialized topic-specific sessions
- The briefing often includes a short but comprehensive client-tailored am or pm session for a smaller group of senior executives with strategically oriented topics ranging from new growth opportunities to hot topical issues of importance to strategy teams
Download our executive briefings overview.