World Subsea Vessel Operations Market Forecast 2012-2016
This edition of the report is no longer current. To view the up-to-date edition of this report please visit this page.
Douglas-Westwood’s (DW) World Subsea Vessel Operations Market Forecast 2012-2016 builds on the success of the first edition to include a more comprehensive supply-side competitive landscape with major players and their fleets, broken down by vessel type and geographic focus. Day rate analysis by vessel type has been fully reviewed and updated.
*NEW report style with enhanced analysis and speed-read summaries of key points throughout*
DW forecast that between 2012 and 2016 $77bn will be spent on subsea vessel operations in field development, inspection, repair & maintenance (IRM) and subsea well intervention. This is an increase of 63% over the preceding five-year period, with global vessel demand for these markets expected to increase 33%.
This strong growth is a result of confidence returning to the subsea industry, a move towards deep water in underdeveloped regions and towards ultra deep in those already developed, and the subsequent increased demand for higher specification vessels required for these operations.
The World Subsea Vessel Operations Market Forecast 2012-2016 analyses the main factors driving demand for ROVSV, DSV, Flexlay, LWIV and Pipelay Vessels. The new edition contains:
- Market forecasting & field prospect data – the report uses a unique market model specifically developed in collaboration with leading subsea industry participants. Based on the DW proprietary databases covering vessels and offshore oil and gas developments, the report includes a market forecast with an unmatched level of detail and presents analysis based on unique data.
- Macro-economic indicators – a review of those influencing subsea markets including growing global energy demand and oil consumption, oil supply pressures, the role of deepwater, oil & gas prices drivers & forward assumptions and E&P expenditure.
- Vessel fleet supply-side analysis – global vessel supply trends for DSVs, ROVSVs, Flexlays, Pipelays and LWIVs with historic vessel deliveries from 1965-2012 and vessel supply expressed in total vessel days, split by type.
- Comprehensive analysis – of vessel demand for key subsea sectors from 2007-2016. Expenditure and vessel day demand broken out by field development, IRM and well intervention.
- Regional analysis – expenditure and vessel demand by market with trend commentary and speedreads for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, UK and Rest of Western Europe.
Why buy the report?
The World Subsea Vessel Operations Market Forecast 2012-2016 is an excellent source of information for those seeking a timely update on this dynamic and rapidly changing industry. Geared to senior executives’ needs, the report assumes no previous knowledge of the subject area. The report provides the reader with a comprehensive understanding of the key trends involved in shaping the requirement for subsea vessels.
*Concise report layout – industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review*
The report is essential for financial institutions, equipment manufacturers, offshore engineering, construction, operations & maintenance companies and contractors, drilling operators, oil & gas companies and agencies & government departments wanting to make more informed investment decisions.
Executive Summary & Conclusions
- Market Expenditure Summary
- Global Vessel Supply & Demand
- Global Energy Supply & Demand
- Move to Offshore
- Role of Deepwater
- Oil & Gas Price – Drivers and Forward Assumptions
- E&P Expenditure
Definitions & Terminology
- Vessel Tasks & Definitions
- Vessel Activity by Type
The Vessel Fleet
- Global Vessel Supply
- Supply Side Market Trends (DSVs, ROVSVs, FLEXLAYs, PIPELAY and LWIVs)
The Subsea Vessel Operations Market Forecast
- Model Summary
- The World Subsea Vessel Operations Market;
- By infrastructure type: Market overview and drivers with a breakdown of key infrastructure: installations and population of subsea trees, fixed & floating platforms and length (km) of pipelines in 2012 and 2016.
- Expenditure and vessel day demand: broken out by field development, IRM and well intervention activities 2007-2016 for each of DW’s ten regions: Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, United Kingdom, Rest of Western Europe
NEW - Additional services: tailored to meet your company’s needs, include dedicated real-time analysis, on-site support and presentations. Please contact us to discuss further email@example.com or call +44 1227 780999 for more details.
Further Report Details
Please view our PDF purchase terms and conditions here; www.douglas-westwood.com/pdf.php. By purchasing any of our reports the buyer agrees to adhere to our PDF Terms and Conditions.
BUY: World Subsea Vessel Operations Market Forecast 2012-2016
All prices quoted are exclusive of any country taxes which may be applicable
Sorry, this item is not currently available for purchase...