The World Subsea Vessel Operations Market 2011-2015
This edition of the report is no longer current. To view the up-to-date edition of this report please visit this page.
A New Report
This first edition of The Douglas-Westwood World Subsea Vessel Operations Market 2011-2015 forecasts strong recovery in vessel demand. Expenditure is set to grow 52%, totaling $72bn between 2011 and 2015.
Amongst the themes highlighted by the report:
- Project timetables are accelerating as confidence returns to the industry, with a shift to larger and more complex deep water projects
- Projects are increasingly capital intensive: benefitting offshore contractors with the capability and expertise to provide deepwater services
- Global demand for subsea vessels is expected to climb beyond 310,000 days for the forecast period 2011-2015 – a 28% increase on the previous five years
- Strong growth is expected, with annual oil & gas company spend on vessel operations set to rise from $11.2bn in 2011 to $19bn by 2015.
The comprehensive report forecasts demand for vessels used by operators around the world for their subsea field development & construction projects, inspection, repair & maintenance (IRM), well intervention and plug & abandonment activities providing detailed demand and expenditure analysis by region.
This demand-led study forms an excellent source of information for those seeking an insight into this dynamic industry sector.
The World Subsea Vessel Operations Market 2011-2015 by energy business analysts Douglas-Westwood provides a detailed demand outlook for vessels operating in the key subsea markets including:
- Field Development & Construction
- Inspection Repair & Maintenance
- Subsea Well Intervention and Plug & Abandonment
Historic and forecast vessel day demand and expenditure forecasts over the period 2006-2015 are included, with analysis provided for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, Rest of Western Europe and UK.
The report looks at the main factors that are driving vessel day demand for ROVSV, DSV, Flexlay, LWIV and Pipelay Vessels and provides supporting information analysing each key subsea sector.
Market supply and vessel dayrates are also discussed, providing the reader with a comprehensive understanding of the key trends involved in shaping the requirement for subsea vessels.
The Douglas-Westwood World Subsea Vessel Operations Market 2011-2015 uses a unique market model specifically developed for this report in collaboration with leading subsea industry engineers. Based on the Douglas-Westwood proprietary databases covering vessels and offshore oil and gas developments, the report includes a market forecast with an unmatched level of detail and presents analysis based on unique data:
- Review of macro-economic indicators influencing subsea markets
- Overview of vessel tasks within each subsea market
- Comprehensive analysis of vessel demand for key subsea sectors from 2006-2015
- Supply side analysis of vessels and key market participants
- Region-by-region analysis covering expenditure and vessel demand for subsea markets with market trend commentary.
Why Purchase The World Subsea Vessel Market?
This report provides essential information for decision makers in offshore oil & gas companies, offshore contractors, agencies & departments of government.
- Geared to meet senior executives’ needs in business planning and decision making
- Concise, region-by-region format allows for targeted comparison of subsea markets
- Analysis based on extensive in-house data on subsea markets and discussions with key industry stakeholders
- Benefit from DW’s industry forecasting expertise developed over many years
- All data presented clearly and accessibly.
An Acclaimed Series
The Douglas-Westwood World Subsea Vessel Operations Market 2011-2015 is the latest in an acclaimed series of business studies used by organisations worldwide. These include oil majors, investment banks, OEMs, offshore contractors, agencies and government departments.
Executive Summary & Conclusions – An overview of key report findings.
Macro-economic Overview – A high level overview of the global energy sector and long term views on key themes that are driving the subsea industry.
Vessel Fleet Review – Definitions of vessels utilised in key subsea markets and provides supply side analysis of current fleets.
Key Modelling Assumptions – A unique insight into how each subsea market was modelled.
Subsea Vessel Market Forecast – For each region there is a breakdown of total expenditure and vessel demand by subsea market, analysis of the key operators active in the region, market trends and recent contract wins.
NEW - Additional services: tailored to meet your company’s needs, include dedicated real-time analysis, on-site support and presentations. Please contact us to discuss further email@example.com or call +44 1227 780999 for more details.
Further Report Details
BUY: The World Subsea Vessel Operations Market 2011-2015
All prices quoted are exclusive of any country taxes which may be applicable
Sorry, this item is not currently available for purchase...