The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016ALL PRICES ARE IN GB POUNDS
Options From £2,950
This edition of the report is no longer current. To view the up-to-date edition of this report please visit this page.
Douglas-Westwood’s (DW) first edition of the World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast was published in 2011 to great acclaim. The new 2012 edition builds on DW’s market knowledge and provides a comprehensive analysis of the subsea hardware market through to 2016.
*NEW report style with enhanced analysis and speed-read summaries of key points throughout*
Expenditure of almost $135 billion is forecast over the next five years on subsea hardware; an increase of 14% over the preceding five-year period. The ‘Golden Triangle’ of subsea will continue to dominate upstream hardware expenditure, West Africa, GoM and Brazil, with Africa remaining the largest market. Growth offshore Brazil is driven directly by Petrobras’ long-term deepwater and ultra-deepwater strategy.
Deepwater hardware expenditure is forecast to grow considerably over the next five years. Developments in water depths greater than 500 metres will account for over half of the total forecast market spend; illustrating the increasing importance of harder-to-produce reserves.
The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016 contains:
- Field prospect data – analysis driven by identified fields/prospects in the DW subsea database. Historic and forecast component and expenditure breakdowns are included for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, UK and Rest of Western Europe.
- Regional forecasts – detailed by subsea production (trees, control systems, templates & manifolds, flying leads & jumpers), SURF (rigid & flexible flowlines, risers, steel & thermoplastic umbilicals) and pipelines (trunklines).
- Enhanced analysis – throughout the report new ‘speed-read’ sections summarising and explaining key points giving an enriching reader experience and understanding.
- Drivers, trends & themes – primary and secondary drivers for subsea field developments are explained, with an overview of market sector trends & themes, production options and the development of the sector.
- Supply chain – trends, main suppliers and competitive landscape analysis.
- Concise Report Layout – industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review.
Why buy the report?
The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016 is an excellent source of information for those seeking a timely update on this dynamic and changing industry. Geared to senior executives’ needs, the report assumes no previous knowledge of the subject area.
The report is essential for financial institutions, equipment manufacturers, offshore construction companies, drilling operators and oil & gas companies wanting to better understand where and when to make investment decisions.
Executive Summary & Conclusions –
- Market Expenditure Summary
Drivers & Indicators –
- Primary Drivers of Subsea Field Development and Hardware Markets
- Role of Offshore Production
- Oil Price - Drivers and Forward Assumptions
- Gas Price - Drivers and Forward Assumptions
- Complexity, Technology & Cost Evolution
- Exploration and Production Investment Requirement Trends and Themes
Subsea Development –
- Why Subsea?
- Offshore Production Options
- Subsea Production Hardware
- SURF and Pipelines
Supply Chain –
- The Subsea Equipment Supply Chain
- Subsea Production, SURF and Pipeline Competitive Landscape
- Market Share, Orders, Backlog for Trees – Core Market Indicators
The Subsea Hardware Market Forecast –
- DW Demand Scenarios
- Trends in Subsea Completions
- Hardware Assumptions
- Expenditure Forecasts
- The World Subsea Market;
By component: Subsea production (trees, control systems, templates & manifolds, flying leads & jumpers), SURF (rigid & flexible flowlines, risers, steel & thermoplastic umbilicals) and pipelines (trunklines).
By region: Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, United Kingdom, Rest of Western Europe.
NEW - Additional services: tailored to meet your company’s needs, include dedicated real-time analysis, on-site support and presentations. Please contact us to discuss further email@example.com or call +44 1227 780999 for more details.
Further Report Details
BUY: The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016
|Single User Hardcopy||£2950.00||SORRY, NO STOCK|
|Single User PDF||£2950.00||SORRY, NO STOCK|
|Multi-User Hardcopy (5 copies)||£3950.00||SORRY, NO STOCK|
|Multi-User PDF (5 users)||£3950.00||SORRY, NO STOCK|
|Transactions are completed in Pounds GBP, but approximate value in Dollars or Euros can be viewed:|
Sorry, this item is not currently available for purchase...