Liquefaction Terminals to Dominate Forecast LNG Capital Expenditure
Douglas-Westwood’s (DW) World LNG Market Forecast 2015-2019 details trends by region and facility type, supported by analysis, insight and industry consultation and analyses the market through to 2019. Now in its ninth edition, the report forecasts that global Capex on LNG facilities will total nearly $259bn for the 2015-2019 period, with investments expected to be 88% larger than the previous five years following a slowdown in 2009 through to 2012 as a result of the global recession.
The World LNG Market Forecast 2015-2019 details trends by region and facility type, supported by analysis, insight and industry consultation and includes:
- An overview of the industry – the LNG chain, major players, contracting practices, spot cargoes and pricing.
- Supply & demand – outlook, pricing, applications, regional gas & LNG markets and unconventional gas: threat or a feedstock for LNG?
- Supply chain and contractors – EPC contractor market share analysis, construction, liquefaction technology market and regasification.
- Transportation – LNG carriers, their design and containment systems & propulsion; plus a review of shipyards.
- Offshore LNG – liquefaction and receiving terminals and regasification.
- Market forecasts – comprehensive examination, analysis and ten-year view of the market, with historic data covering the period 2010-2014 and forecast data for 2015-2019. Capital expenditure by facility type (export, carrier, and import) and region.
Why purchase the World LNG Market Forecast?
DW’s market forecasting is trusted by sector players worldwide, with clients including the world’s top-10 oil & gas companies, top-10 oilfield services companies and top-10 private equity firms.
The report is essential for shipping companies, contractors, shipbuilders, oil & gas operators, gas utilities and financial institutions and government agencies & departments wanting to make more informed investment decisions.
Our proven approach includes:
- Unique and proprietary data – detailed by project in our in-house databases. Updated year-round from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
- Detailed methodology – exclusive to DW, the database drives a market model used to develop the forecasts. Based on a project-by-project review of development prospects, with the timing of expenditure phased to reflect projects’ likely financial structure.
- Comprehensive analysis – by region and facility type.
- Concise report layout – consistent with DW’s commitment to delivering value for our clients, all our market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with ‘speed-read’ summaries of key points throughout.